HBase >> mail # user >> How to provide Kerberos password for HBase Login

Re: How to provide Kerberos password for HBase Login
Hi Shahab,

Thanks for the response. There was some misunderstanding between me and my
sysadmin's. By using the keytab similar to "hbase" user i can log-in.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,