HBase, mail # user - How to provide Kerberos password for HBase Login

Re: How to provide Kerberos password for HBase Login
anil gupta 2013-06-05, 22:02
Hi Shahab,

Thanks for the response. There was some misunderstanding between me and my
sysadmin's. By using the keytab similar to "hbase" user i can log-in.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,