Drill >> mail # dev >> Will be missing the Hangout this morning

Re: Will be missing the Hangout this morning

> Here are some minutes from the meeting this week, along with some other notes I kept forgetting to send out. Unfortunately I did miss the meeting last week.

Thank you, Jason. I’ve updated our GDocs at http://j.mp/apache-drill-hangouts with it.

Also, I’ve noted that I’ll merge your notes from 2013-11-12 but I didn’t see them yet. Can you share please?

And, BTW, yes, Aman == Aman ;)

Cheers,
Michael

--