Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-28, 14:48
> Phoenix directly embeds Apache Hadoop, Apache HBase and Apache Zookeeper
jars. These jars should be symlinks.

These are replaced by symlinks by the install_phoenix.sh script and
previously were symlinks for me. Has something changed? Will look at this.

> Phoenix required me to delete some old Apache lucene jars from Apache
Flume installation directory.

I think you meant Flume, not Phoenix. Or maybe you meant Flume in both
cases.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)