Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Newbie Debuggin Question

Re: Newbie Debuggin Question
This may be a basic beginner debug question will appreciate if anyone can pour some light:

Here is the method i have in Eclipse:
*******************************

@Override
    protected void setup(Context context) throws java.io.IOException,
            InterruptedException {
        Path[] cacheFiles = DistributedCache.getLocalCacheFiles(context
                .getConfiguration());
        lookUp = cacheFiles[0];
    };

I have put a breakpoint at the second line and inspected cacheFiles[0] and here is what i see:

[/tmp/hadoop-sai/mapred/local/archive/3401759285981873176_334405473_2022582449/fileinput/lookup.txt]

I went back to my local folders looking for these folders to see if there r in here but do not see them.

Just wondering where it is getting this file from.

Any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks
Sai