Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Failing to run ant test on clean Hadoop branch-1 checkout

Re: Failing to run ant test on clean Hadoop branch-1 checkout
Hi Amit,

The common-dev list is more suited for Apache Hadoop
development-related questions, so I've moved it to that and bcc'd
user@. Each failed test also produces a log under the build directory
for the real reason of failure - can you also inspect that to
determine the reason behind the failures? If there are genuine bugs
from your analysis, and the failures are consistent, please do file a
JIRA as well.

--
Harsh J