HBase >> mail # user >> Duplicates region after upgrade to 0.89

Re: Duplicates region after upgrade to 0.89
Thanks for reply Stack.

How data was imported and chaged (full story).
1. stop 0.20.6.
2. copy /hbase into new location (where 0.89 lives)
3. start 0.89
4. run heavy update task

scan output:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/501680/

--fix output:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/501684/

Row count is bigger then should. ~6.3mil instead of 5.4mil
(looks like this regions are copy of data was writer on update,
but instead of write to existing region, hbase create two new regions)