HBase >> mail # user >> ETL like merge databases to HBase

+
Shengjie Min 2013-08-01, 15:04
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-01, 16:13
+
Shengjie Min 2013-08-02, 01:23
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-02, 01:27
+
Jay Vyas 2013-08-02, 02:17
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-08-02, 03:07
+
shengjie min 2013-08-03, 20:03
Re: ETL like merge databases to HBase
-Actually, it might be easier to go with a pure RDBMS solution here since nowadays the Slave/master architectures in postgre and MySQL are mature enough to handle this sort of thing even for hundreds of thousands of rows.

Let's assume RDBMS are from Customer's applications, I don't have that much grip on them and I don't want to mess around their environments that much too.

Shengjie

manishbhoge@...) 2013-08-05, 02:30