HBase >> mail # user >> ETL like merge databases to HBase

Re: ETL like merge databases to HBase
-Actually, it might be easier to go with a pure RDBMS solution here since nowadays the Slave/master architectures in postgre and MySQL are mature enough to handle this sort of thing even for hundreds of thousands of rows.

Let's assume RDBMS are from Customer's applications, I don't have that much grip on them and I don't want to mess around their environments that much too.

Shengjie