Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Local integration tests

+
Michael Berman 2013-07-23, 21:46
Re: Local integration tests
Are you specifically asking for advice on how to run them more efficiently
locally, or how to skip them so that you can run through the full build
faster?
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Michael Berman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone have any advice for running integration tests locally?  At the
> moment a large number of them time out for me, and others have assertion
> failures that aren't obviously due to my running them locally, but I'm
> assuming it is because no one else seems to be complaining (of course since
> there hasn't been a successful Jenkins build in like three weeks, maybe
> it's just that no one's noticed).

+
Josh Elser 2013-07-23, 22:02
+