Drill >> mail # dev >> Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 18:19
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:58
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 21:02
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 23:55
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:49
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 21:00
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-09-04, 19:01
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:24
Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
+1 (non-binding).  Artifact looks good, and it would be nice to start
getting feedback from the community.

-Ben

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Committers, I've uploaded signed source and binary artifacts for the
> milestone 1 release of Apache Drill.  Please take a look and give a +/-1
> for this release.  I believe voting is traditionally held open for 72 hours
> which would mean please cast your votes by September 7 at noon pacific.
>
> Artifact location:
> http://people.apache.org/~jacques/apache-drill-1.0.0-m1/
>
> Thanks!
> Jacques