Drill, mail # dev - Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Ben Becker 2013-09-04, 18:59
+1 (non-binding).  Artifact looks good, and it would be nice to start
getting feedback from the community.

-Ben