Flume >> mail # user >> Could not instantiate class org.apache.flume.clients.log4jappender

+
孙东亮 2013-01-14, 03:25
+
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2013-01-14, 04:52
+
Dongliang Sun 2013-01-14, 05:24
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-14, 05:50
+
Dongliang Sun 2013-01-14, 06:05
+
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2013-01-14, 06:10
Re: Could not instantiate class org.apache.flume.clients.log4jappender
Please post the flume startup line. I guess you have missed the --conf switch.

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com
Connor Woodson 2013-01-14, 07:10
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-14, 08:53
+
Dongliang Sun 2013-01-14, 09:30
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-14, 10:01
+
Dongliang Sun 2013-01-14, 07:11
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-14, 08:13
+
Dongliang Sun 2013-01-14, 08:37
+
Dongliang Sun 2013-01-14, 05:42