Kafka >> mail # dev >> git wip incubator-kafka.git

+
Chris Burroughs 2012-09-26, 03:09
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-28, 06:28
Re: git wip incubator-kafka.git
would like to wait until after 0.7.2 is shipped if that is alright with
everyone else

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Chris Burroughs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

/*
Joe Stein