Hadoop >> mail # dev >> 0.20.205.0 Release Candidate 1 Testing

Re: 0.20.205.0 Release Candidate 1 Testing
Thanks, Scott.  We have also found a couple critical issues that should be
fixed in 205.0:
    HDFS-2392 - Dist with hftp is failing again
    HDFS-2395 - webhdfs api's should return a root element in the json
response

I am going to spin an RC2 early tomorrow.  Does anyone have other issues
they consider critical for 205.0?
--Matt