MapReduce >> mail # user >> cdh3u4 and Rumen

I was checking out how Rumen looks; I pretty like it.. I was testing it on
vanila hadoop 1.2. howerver, production is cd3u4 i wonder if i can even
somehow make Rumen that came with hadoop 1.2 crunch log from production
(cdh3u4) ? if not. how cdh3u4 can get job log analysis from ?

Thanks