HBase >> mail # dev >> Marking normal priority after getting exception

Re: Marking normal priority after getting exception
Thanks, Stack. There is a log line for each failed get and in this test
there is a lot of gets. I will dig to understand if it can occur in
reasonable production conditions as well...