Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Replace the HBase default Zookeeper

Re: FW: Replace the HBase default Zookeeper
This question belongs to HBase lists, but since HBase does not store
critical persistent information on ZK (AFAICT), you can simply stop
HBase, reconfigure the properties to point to new ZK quorum with no
data on it, and start HBase again and things will work again.

--
Harsh J