HBase >> mail # user >> Nosqls schema design

Re: Nosqls schema design
Nick,

Re: how to think about schemas coming from a SQL / Entity-Relationship background, there's a video of a talk I gave at HBaseCon this year on that subject, here:

http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/resources/library/hbasecon/video-hbasecon-2012-hbasecon-2012.html

That's not the only way to think about it (as Mike will point out, it's even sometimes less helpful than thinking about it without that baggage), but maybe it'll help answer your questions.

Ian