Zookeeper, mail # dev - ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-01, 01:35
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-01, 02:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-01, 07:29
+
kishore g 2011-12-01, 07:44
+
Camille Fournier 2011-12-04, 18:19
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-05, 01:42
+
Eugene Koontz 2011-12-06, 05:56
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 09:04
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-07, 17:08
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 18:28
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-07, 18:34
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 21:00
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-07, 18:35
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2011-12-07, 18:51
Re: ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 21:07
Sound like a plan.

-Flavio

On Dec 7, 2011, at 7:51 PM, Jordan Zimmerman wrote:

> Preferably on a day that Barcelona is playing a home game please.
>
> -JZ
>
> On 12/7/11 10:35 AM, "Mahadev Konar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Flavio,
>> You  want to send an email to the mailing list (user/dev) to gauge
>> interest if folks wanted to attend a meetup in Barcelona?
>>
>> mahadev
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Flavio Junqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>> Thanks for sense of fairness, Pat, it is really kind. I was not
>>> really
>>> looking for blessing, though. I was really wondering instead what
>>> fraction
>>> of the community is able to attend such meetups and if it makes
>>> sense to
>>> organize it in other places. It sounds a little ridiculous to post
>>> the
>>> details of a meeting and being the only soul attending it.
>>>
>>> -Flavio

>>> flavio
>>> junqueira
>>>
>>> research scientist
>>>
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> direct +34 93-183-8828
>>>
>>> avinguda diagonal 177, 8th floor, barcelona, 08018, es
>>> phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 21:03
+
César Álvarez Núñez 2011-12-12, 14:35