HBase >> mail # dev >> The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 15:49
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-19, 16:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 17:48
+
Stack 2013-03-19, 19:00
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 23:30
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-20, 06:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 08:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-20, 21:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:44
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-19, 20:50
+
Stack 2013-03-22, 04:38
+
Stack 2013-03-23, 04:51
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-23, 10:11
+
Stack 2013-03-23, 20:24
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-24, 05:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-26, 00:47
Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
The HBase 0.94 build is now testing green!
http://54.241.6.143/job/HBase-0.94/

AWS approved our request to allow outbound SMTP, so it should be possible
to set up this Jenkins to mail dev@ now.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy