HBase >> mail # dev >> The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
The HBase 0.94 build is now testing green!
http://54.241.6.143/job/HBase-0.94/

AWS approved our request to allow outbound SMTP, so it should be possible
to set up this Jenkins to mail dev@ now.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy