HBase >> mail # dev >> Recording test results ERROR: Failed to archive test

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 15:19
+
Stack 2013-04-08, 15:26
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 15:29
+
Stack 2013-04-08, 17:32
Re: Recording test results ERROR: Failed to archive test
It seems random, but frequent:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/5181/console
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/5182/console
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/5184/console

In 4955, I have errors related to maven (it seems the last version of
surefire uses more memory than before), so increasing the memory for maven
will be useful anyway I think. But as we use a 32bits jvm on hadoop*, the
limit is likely around 3.5Gb..

Cheers,

N.
On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I was under the impression that it was a hudson/jenkins stack, not a
> maven
> > one?
>

> Pardon me.  I reread the stack trace.  Yeah, this is post-maven copying of
> results so yeah a jenkins issue.  What I found in the past is that some of
> our test output is massive (I downloaded the test result to take a look) or
> rather, can be massive on occasion; e.g. replication tests. IIRC, it was an
> in-memory realization of some xml report that was bringing on the OOME....
> Workaround seemed to be fixing the test producing all the output.  Which
> test run was this?  I can take a look since I looked in the past.
>
> Thanks N,
> St.Ack

+
Stack 2013-04-08, 19:02