Accumulo, mail # dev - Current Status of Pluggable Authorization?

Current Status of Pluggable Authorization?
Ed Kohlwey 2012-12-05, 12:11
I was wondering what the current status of pluggable authorization was -
I'm currently contemplating hacking up 1.4's ZKAuthenticator in order to do
pluggable authorization for ACL's, and was curious if there was any work on
just that aspect that could be backported (or perhaps my work could be
forward-ported if work on that area hasn't been started yet).

I didn't notice much activity on ACCUMULO-259, although it looks like John
has been diligently working on some Kerberos experiments in his Github
account.
+
John Vines 2012-12-05, 16:35