HDFS, mail # user - Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?

Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?
Robert Evans 2012-04-04, 21:29
I am dropping the cross posts and leaving this on common-user with the others BCCed.

Marcos,

That is a great idea to be able to update the tutorial, especially if the community is interested in helping to do so.  We are looking into the best way to do this.  The idea right now is to donate this to the Hadoop project so that the community can keep it up to date, but we need some time to jump through all of the corporate hoops to get this to happen.  We have a lot going on right now, so if you don't see any progress on this please feel free to ping me and bug me about it.

--
Bobby Evans