Hadoop >> mail # general >> Update on 0.22

+
Nigel Daley 2011-05-26, 06:46
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-06-01, 20:27
+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-01, 20:46
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-01, 20:50
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-01, 21:17
+
Eli Collins 2011-06-01, 22:01
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-06-02, 06:32
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-02, 17:39
+
Ian Holsman 2011-06-02, 18:03
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-06-02, 18:06
Re: Update on 0.22

On Jun 2, 2011, at 11:06 AM, Konstantin Shvachko wrote:

> I propose just to make them blockers before committing to attract attention
> of the release manager and get his approval.

The traditional response has almost always been that they get changed to non-blockers before release.  One person's blocker is another person's issue to ignore.
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-02, 18:31
+
Nigel Daley 2011-06-12, 22:14