HDFS >> mail # dev >> Min Long is out of the office.

Min Long is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  2013/04/04 and will not return until
2013/04/07.

For urgent defects and items, please contact my manager or call pager. I
will respond to non-urgent mails on 04/07. Thanks.
+
Min Long 2013-04-29, 08:06