Pig >> mail # dev >> Prepare for Pig 0.10.1 release

+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-18, 15:54
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-12-18, 17:57
+
Russell Jurney 2012-12-18, 17:51
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-12-18, 17:47
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-12-18, 17:52
Re: Prepare for Pig 0.10.1 release
I would like to commit Windows patches to 0.11.0. Allow me several days.

Thanks,
Daniel

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Julien Le Dem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sounds good to me.
> Can we cut pig 0.11.0 at the same time ?
> Julien
>

> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Pig developers,
>>
>> We have fixed a bunch of bugs since
>> 0.10.0(
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pig/branches/branch-0.10/CHANGES.txt).
>> I would like to propose a 0.10.1 release from top of 0.10 branch after
>> clearing all pending issues
>> (
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PIG%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%220.10.1%22
>> ).