Accumulo, mail # user - tablet server initialization issue

+
Cornish, Duane C. 2012-09-19, 13:38
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-09-19, 15:00
+
Cornish, Duane C. 2012-09-19, 15:08
Re: tablet server initialization issue
John Vines 2012-09-19, 15:08
I experienced this once on a cluster, but I didn't have the time to debug
it. Some questions which may be able to help shed some light on this-
1. How are you starting this node's tserver?
2. What are you using for this node in the slaves file, if you're using it.
3. Is that node using the same DNS servers as the others?
4. Are you using your HOST file to identify nodes?

John

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Cornish, Duane C. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> I sent a message last week about 1 tablet server not showing up on one of
> my 4 node clusters running Accumulo.  After inspecting some of the log
> files, etc.  it appears that the tablet server on my node 2 is starting on
> localhost instead of starting on the actual IP of the node.  Any ideas what
> might cause this? ****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks,****
>
> Duane****