HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, Jeffrey Zhong

+
Stack 2013-06-04, 10:47
+
Ted Yu 2013-06-04, 11:24
+
Elliott Clark 2013-06-04, 14:44
+
Jesses Gmail 2013-06-04, 16:13
+
Dave Wang 2013-06-04, 16:15
+
rajesh babu chintaguntla 2013-06-04, 16:39
+
Gary Helmling 2013-06-04, 17:10
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-06-04, 17:25
Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Jeffrey Zhong

Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes. I'm very excited to be onboard!
Looking forward to working more with you all.

On 6/4/13 10:25 AM, "Jimmy Xiang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Congrats and welcome, Jeffrey!
>

>On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Gary Helmling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>
>> Welcome, Jeffrey!
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 9:39 AM, rajesh babu chintaguntla <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > Congratulations Jeff.

>><[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>  He