HDFS >> mail # dev >> hsync in hadoop 2.0?

+
lars hofhansl 2012-06-01, 11:22
Re: hsync in hadoop 2.0?
+1 for 2.0

For those trying to stabilize that for deployment early next year, commit
of this only to trunk won't help as much, though a private backport could
happen in that case.

    - Andy

--
Best regards,