Hive, mail # user - Drop table skiptrash?

Drop table skiptrash?
Periya.Data 2012-12-24, 07:46
Hi,
   Is there a way to drop a table such that the contents do not go to the
.Trash dir? I have limited diskQuota in hadoop and am running large Hive
jobs in sequence. I would like to drop tables as and when they become
unnecessary and also they must not end up in .Trash..as they occupy lot of
space.

Before I begin my Hive job, I do clean out  (hadoop fs -rmr -skipTrash
...). I would like to know if there something like this to add in my hql
file.

Thanks,
PD.