Flume >> mail # user >> How to use Esper in Flume

RE: How to use Esper in Flume
Jintao, take a look here: http://flume.apache.org/FlumeDeveloperGuide.html#sink

It's pretty straight forward (coming from a .net guy :)
1.       Create your sink based on the dev guide into a jar

2.       Set your config file to use that sink type:
                                spool-agent.sources = spooler
spool-agent.channels = FileChannel-1
spool-agent.sinks = mysink
                                spool-agent.sinks.mysink.type = com.domain.flume.sink.esper.EsperSink
spool-agent.sinks.mysink.esperAddress = 10.50.2.131    //can read this value in your configure(Context context) implementation
spool-agent.sinks.mysink.channel = FileChannel-1

3.       Add your sink jar to the classpath

Phil

Phil Scala
Software Developer / Architect
Global Relay

866.484.6630  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<https://ex1.globalrelay.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=01df0579a4cc42feb9f7e2801368f729&URL=mailto%3ainfo%40globalrelay.net>  |  globalrelay.com<https://ex1.globalrelay.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=01df0579a4cc42feb9f7e2801368f729&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.globalrelay.com%2f>