Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop vs Ceph and GlusterFS

Hadoop vs Ceph and GlusterFS
Hi guys,

I am working on a write-up of Hadoop, Ceph and GlusterFS and was wondering
if you could chime in with some benefits of Hadoop over the other two?

I know Hadoop is widely used by the likes of Yahoo and Facebook.

Are there benefits in scaling, management (I like the Ambari interface) etc?

Thanks.
+
Charles Earl 2013-12-28, 18:42
+