HBase >> mail # user >> Re: HBase configuration using two hadoop servers

+
Asaf Mesika 2012-06-30, 13:50
+
Stack 2012-06-30, 14:53
+
Asaf Mesika 2012-06-30, 15:55
+
Stack 2012-07-02, 08:03
Re: HBase configuration using two hadoop servers
I've decided to write an end-to-end Installation guide for HBase, which also includes HDFS, user configuration and tons of other stuff no guide ever mentions, in a blog post: http://blog.devving.com/hbase-quickstart-guide/

I hope that all the newbies who get task assignment like I have at work - Setup a cluster and benchmark it - can save time and go home earlier with this guide :)

Asaf Mesika
On 2 ביול 2012, at 11:03, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Asaf Mesika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I've tried editing but I don't have permissions. What should be done to
>> obtain them?
>>

> Check out the hbase source code: http://hbase.apache.org/source-repository.html
>
> The docs are in src/docbkx.
>
> Don't worry about getting the formatting right.  Just post your
> changes and I can integrate them.
>

> St.Ack

+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-13, 20:14