HBase >> mail # user >> Re: HBase configuration using two hadoop servers

Re: HBase configuration using two hadoop servers
I've decided to write an end-to-end Installation guide for HBase, which also includes HDFS, user configuration and tons of other stuff no guide ever mentions, in a blog post: http://blog.devving.com/hbase-quickstart-guide/

I hope that all the newbies who get task assignment like I have at work - Setup a cluster and benchmark it - can save time and go home earlier with this guide :)

Asaf Mesika