HBase >> mail # dev >> Test for KeyValue

Re: Test for KeyValue
Hi guys - i agree it should be moved up and with Jesse's other comments as
well.  I have a patch in
HBASE-6234<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6234>that moves
the tests if one of the committers wants to take a look.  I
removed the @Category annotations following the example Jesse set when he
moved TestBytes to hbase-common.

We initially tried to move the tests at the same time as KeyValue, but
things got confusing with the tests so I split the jiras since I only
needed KeyValue moved for
HBASE-6226<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6226> (move
DataBlockEncoding interfaces to hbase-common).

btw - great work on the hbase-it module Enis.

Matt