Sqoop, mail # dev - Sqoop2 Conf Call

Sqoop2 Conf Call
Kathleen Ting 2012-05-25, 01:39
Dear Sqoop Developers,

This week's Sqoop 2 meeting minutes are below and on the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Meeting+Minutes+-+May+23,+2012

Next week's call will be the fourth in a series of weekly conference calls;
please RSVP to me (without replying to the list) if you would like to
attend the next call, which will be next Wednesday (5/30) at 10am PDT (due
to popular request, we'll begin at 10am instead of 9am). This call will be
a good starting point for those who are eager to understand the current
structure of the code and how we are planning on developing it further.

I will send out the call details to those who RSVP and it will be great if
you could also include any specific questions/comments regarding Sqoop 2
that you would like to discuss on the call and we can budget the time for
the call accordingly. Once the call is over, we will be publishing the
minutes from it on the project wiki.

Thanks,
Kathleen
---

5/23 Meeting Minutes: Building and running the Sqoop 2 client. Did a
high-level walk through of client code.