HBase, mail # user - HBase Thrift inserts bottlenecked somewhere -- but where?

Re: HBase Thrift inserts bottlenecked somewhere -- but where?
Dan Crosta 2013-03-01, 18:49
We are generating the load from multiple machines, yes.

Do you happen to know what the name of the setting for the number of ThriftServer threads is called? I can't find anything that is obviously about that in the CDH manager.

- Dan