Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Release 1.4.2

I think we should consider releasing 1.4.2 to make fixes for
ACCUMULO-779, ACCUMULO-766, and ACCUMULO-409 available.  Thoughts?

Are there other fixes people would like to see in 1.4.2?  I think
ACCUMULO-798 would be good to get in.

I have been looking through the open tickets marked as fix for 1.4.2
trying to organize them.  I could use some help, some tickets I am not
sure what the status is.   Its frustrating that we can no longer see
svn commits in jira.  If you have a moment take a look at the open
1.4.2 tickets.   If you know that a ticket is complete or should be
moved to 1.5, update it please.

Keith