Chukwa, mail # user - Writing logs collected by chukwa to hbase

+
NehaS Singh 2012-12-28, 10:56
+
Eric Yang 2013-01-05, 18:25
RE: Writing logs collected by chukwa to hbase
NehaS Singh 2013-01-06, 14:00
I am using chukwa 0.5. My probleam is want to store the logs from log4j or other party which is not hadoop.Also i want to  write the logs to hbase.
But i am not ale to do so. I have configuerd log4j.properties file so i am able to see th logs in hdfs.
what are the configuration or steps using which i can write the logs to hbase.
Please help.
From: Eric Yang [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 11:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Writing logs collected by chukwa to hbase

What version of Chukwa are you running?

regards,
Eric

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:56 AM, NehaS Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hi,
                I am using Chukwa to collect log4j logs which I can see in HDFS. But I am not able to write it to HBASE. Can anyone help ?

Regards,
Neha Singh
________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"
+
Eric Yang 2013-01-06, 21:17
+
Shouvanik Haldar 2013-01-07, 09:17