From: Eric Yang [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 11:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Writing logs collected by chukwa to hbase

What version of Chukwa are you running?

regards,
Eric

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:56 AM, NehaS Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hi,
                I am using Chukwa to collect log4j logs which I can see in HDFS. But I am not able to write it to HBASE. Can anyone help ?

Regards,
Neha Singh
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"