Hive, mail # dev - Re: [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive

Re: [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive
Alan Gates 2013-01-16, 16:24
If you think that's the best path forward that's fine.  I can't call a vote I don't think, since I'm not part of the Hive PMC.  But I'm happy to draft a resolution for you and then let you call the vote.  Should I do that?

Alan.