Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge HDFS-4949 to trunk

+
Andrew Wang 2013-10-17, 22:01
+
Colin McCabe 2013-10-17, 22:07
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-18, 17:48
+
Colin McCabe 2013-10-18, 18:15
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-18, 20:37
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-23, 20:03
Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-4949 to trunk
Hey Chris,

Right now we're on track to have all of those things done by tomorrow.
Since the remaining issues are either not technical or do not involve major
changes, I was hoping we could +1 this merge vote in the spirit of "+1
pending jenkins". We've gotten clean unit test runs on upstream Jenkins as
well, so the only fixups we should need for test-patch.sh are findbugs and
javac (which are normally pretty trivial to clean up). Of course, all of
your listed prereqs and test-patch would be taken care of before actually
merging to trunk.

So, we can reset the vote if you feel strongly about this, but it seems
like the only real result will be delaying the merge by a week.

Thanks,
Andrew

+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-24, 20:45