Flume >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Roshan Naik

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-09-24, 22:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-24, 22:47
+
Mike Percy 2013-09-24, 23:05
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-09-25, 05:52
+
Mubarak Seyed 2013-09-25, 05:53
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Roshan Naik
Congratulations Roshan, nice job!

On 09/25/2013 02:52 PM, Arvind Prabhakar wrote:
> Congratulations Roshan!
>
> Regards,
> Arvind Prabhakar
>

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     Congrats Roshan, welcome!
>
>     Mike
>

>     On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho
>     <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>         Congratulations Roshan, well done!
>
>         Jarcec
>
>         On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 03:39:13PM -0700, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
>         > On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC, I am excited to welcome
>         Roshan Naik as a
>         > committer on the Apache Flume project. Roshan has actively
>         contributed
>         > several patches to the Flume project, including bug fixes,
>         Windows support
>         > and new features.
>         >
>         > Congratulations and Welcome, Roshan!