Hive >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] The next Bay Area Hive User Group Meetup, June 4th in SF

[ANNOUNCE] The next Bay Area Hive User Group Meetup, June 4th in SF
The next Bay Area Hive User Group Meetup is happening on Tuesday, June 4th
at RichRelevance's offices in San Francisco. As usual the format will be a
series of short (15 min) talks followed by un-conference style sessions and
networking. Please join me in thanking the folks at RichRelevance for
providing the meeting space and refreshments.

In order to attend you must RSVP here:

http://www.meetup.com/Hive-User-Group-Meeting/events/118637862/
*Schedule*
6pm: Doors open
6pm-6:30pm: Networking and refreshments
6:30pm-9pm: Talks

*Talks:*

TBA

*Remote Viewing:*

We plan to do a live screencast of the meetup. More details will be posted
in the following weeks.