Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.7.0 release soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-11, 23:50
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-05-12, 01:09
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2012-05-12, 01:14
+
Marcio Silva 2012-05-12, 13:47
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-05-15, 18:16
+
Bruce Mitchener 2012-05-12, 11:50
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-12, 12:51
+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-18, 21:52
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-20, 13:38
+
Bruce Mitchener 2012-05-20, 13:42
+
Douglas Creager 2012-05-20, 14:31
+
Maxim Pugachev 2012-05-21, 06:26
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-05-21, 08:17
+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-21, 23:18
Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
I`ve got one more crash bug in avro-c. Working on patch right now.