Drill, mail # dev - Jersey and Jetty not playing well...

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-08, 17:45
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-08, 18:10
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-08, 19:29
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-08, 20:04
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-09, 17:18
Re: Jersey and Jetty not playing well...
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-09, 17:26
No need to recreate ExecConstants.  Create an HttpConstants.

Adding the dependency will probably re-introduce the problem.  But at
this point you can at least know that is the problem.  Then you can
work through which particular dependency is causing the problem.

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-09, 17:58