Sqoop >> mail # user >> Re: [sqoop-user] Support for Export from HBase to DB?

Re: [sqoop-user] Support for Export from HBase to DB?
Hi Jonathan,

Sqoop does not support export from HBase to external systems yet. I suggest
that you create a feature request JIRA for Sqoop to support this in the
future.

Thanks,
Arvind