Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc4
Hi all,

Looks like the LICENSE file lists jsr-305 as ASL2 licensed, but the JSR site lists it as BSD licensed: http://code.google.com/p/jsr-305/source/browse/trunk/ri/LICENSE
Even though it is compatible with our own licensing which is ASL2, shouldn't we list the correct license in the LICENSE file, or does this line - "The compiled Apache Flume distribution includes the following sources/binaries.
The use of these sources/binaries is subject to the terms and conditions of their respective licenses." take care of it? If it does not, do we need to fix it before we release?
Thanks
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan