From: Carl Steinbach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 3:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Logging MySQL queries

Hi Steven,

I think you can tell Datanucleus to log SQL using some of the configuration properties described here: http://www.datanucleus.org/products/accessplatform/logging.html

It looks like the Datanucleus.Datastore.* categories are the ones you are interested in.

Another option which may work is better is to use the log4jdbc proxy driver: http://code.google.com/p/log4jdbc/

Hope this helps.

Carl
On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Steven Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
My Hive metastore uses MySQL. I'd like to see Hive CLI log all SQL queries that are issued to MySQL. What config/property should I set to accomplish this?

Thanks.
Steven